We carry a wide variety of Disposable Gloves
We provide a wide range of disposable gloves. But it's important that you make the right choice so that the gloves you purchase are the best for you.
Nitrile is a very popular kind of glove as they provide most of the same flexibility as latex but while negating the risk of an allergic reaction, these are a strong all-purpose choice. If you know the user is not allergic to latex, then disposable gloves made from latex probably offer the most comfort and flexibility in terms of range.
Many of the other gloves in our disposable range have specifically intended purposes, polyethylene gloves for example are primarily intended for use in the food industry or vinyl gloves provide a degree of tactile ability whilst wearing them.
If you have any questions about the correct product or have questions then please contact us and we will be able to help or arrange a product representative to talk with you.
Our Glove Range
- Disposable Nitrile Blue Powder Free Packet of 100 in sizes from Small to X-Large
- Disposable Latex White Powder Free and also lightly powdered Packet of 100 in sizes from Small to X-Large
- Disposable Vinyl Clear Powder Free and also lightly powdered Packet of 100 in sizes from Small to X-Large
Did you know we provide the following Services?
Our 'Black Shield' Extra Heavy Duty Nitrile Glove is 100% nitrile glove which provides a great level of comfort and good protection.
This is a great safety glove, that has a high puncture resistance which makes it very popular. It is available in Box of 100 Gloves (90 Gloves in XXL box) or carton of 10 Boxes.
BLACK SHIELD Extra Heavy Duty Nitrile Gloves
Features and Benefits
• Amazing dexterity
• Low sweat technology for extended use
• High puncture resistance
• Chemical resistance to incidental splash exposure
• 6 mils thickness
• Made from 100% nitrile
• Powder free and latex free
• Odour free and food contact approved
• Textured fingers for extra grip
• Hydraulic repairs and maintenance
• Diesel mechanics
• Oil and lubricant handling
• Tattooing industry
• Hospitality and food industry
• Domestic and commercial cleaning
• Food process work
• Steel and metal machining
Extra Heavy Duty Cleaning